- £165 (LCC Fee)
- £165 (Ext Fee)
- Helen Monaghan (Secondary Mathematics Consultant)
Suitable for: Heads of Department, Subject Leaders, Lead teacher
• To discuss key questions and considerations in establishing the intent, implementation and impact of the mathematics curriculum
• To develop systems and strategies to share and develop the curriculum
• To look at systems and strategies to ensure the curriculum is being implemented as intended and designed
• To consider strategies to measure the impact of your curriculum
The new Education Inspection Framework emphasises the need for a well thought out, good quality curriculum offer for students. Intent, implementation and impact are key. How well does your curriculum stand up against this criteria?
This course looks at three key questions:
• Is what I have already 'good enough'?
• If it is 'good enough', but I want to develop it further, what do I do?
• If it's not, how do I develop a good curriculum in maths?
Who should attend: This course is aimed at mathematics subject leaders or lead teachers in the secondary phase with responsibility for the mathematics curriculum.
This course can be booked as part of the ‘Book three get the fourth for free’. This offer applies only to full day Secondary specific courses for English, Maths, Science, Learning and Teaching which are marked as such. Network meetings and Senior Leader briefings are NOT included in this offer. The discount will be applied at the point the fourth place or course from your school is booked. This offer runs through the academic year 2019-20 only. To take advantage of this offer please email email@example.com with the four courses and delegate names and we will discount the fourth place.