- £165 (LCC Fee)
- £165 (Ext Fee)
|KS3; KS4; Post16
- Helen Monaghan (Secondary Mathematics Consultant)
Suitable for: Heads of Department, Subject Leaders, Teachers
• To identify key topics and skills required to achieve top grades (8&9) at GCSE
• To look at strategies for key problem areas preventing students getting higher grades, e.g. proof
• To consider strategies to develop pupils' understanding and skills working towards grades 8 and 9 at GCSE
• To look at revision and intervention strategies to help move students from grade 7 to grade 8
For students with high prior attainment in KS2 a strong performance means aiming for the top grades (8 and 9).
How should these students be performing through KS3 and KS4, how will you know they are on track to meet the challenges they face in GCSE?
This course will use the latest information from GCSE to identify key areas holding students back from meeting the high standards required for the top grades. It will look at strategies for developing skills and understanding in proof as well as looking at some of the newer skills expected at GCSE.
This course can be booked as part of the ‘Book three get the fourth for free’. This offer applies only to full day Secondary specific courses for English, Maths, Science, behaviour and Attendance which are marked as such. Network meetings and Senior Leader briefings are NOT included in this offer. The discount will be applied at the point the fourth place or course from your school is booked. This offer runs through the academic year 2018-19 only.
To take advantage of this offer please email email@example.com with the four courses and delegate names and we will discount the fourth place.