- £165 (LCC Fee)
- £165 (Ext Fee)
|KS3; KS4; Post16
- Helen Monaghan (Secondary Mathematics Consultant)
Suitable for: NQTs
1. To enhance the teaching of KS3 and KS4 mathematics for newly qualified teachers to engage all learners, increase rates of progress and improve attainment
2. Look at strategies for some 'hard to teach' topics
3. To consider key problem areas for teachers in their first year e.g. adaptive teaching and progression
4. To support NQTs in planning effective lessons and providing effective feedback to pupils
This is a course for Secondary Mathematics NQTs
Book 3 get the 4th for FREE
This offer applies to full day Secondary specific courses for English, Maths, Science, Learning and Teaching, Behaviour and Attendance which are marked as such.
Network meetings and Senior Leader briefings are NOT included in this offer. The discount will be applied at the point the fourth place or course from your school is booked. This offer runs through the academic year 2020-21 only.
To take advantage of this offer please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the four courses and delegate names and we will discount the fourth place.
This offer can be multiplied i.e. book 8 get 2 free etc..