- £165 (LCC Fee)
- £165 (Ext Fee)
|KS3; KS4; Post16
- Helen Monaghan (Secondary Mathematics Consultant)
Suitable for: Subject Leaders, Head of Departments
• To inform subject leaders of Mathematics of current and impending national and local messages such as GCSE and A level updates/developments, Ofsted etc.
• To discuss pedagogic and leadership strategies
• To provide training for teachers of Mathematics through subject leaders and key teachers
• To reinforce key messages and reflect on progress
• To maintain and provide opportunities to network with other professionals in North West schools
This course continues to develop the role of the Mathematics subject leader. It aims to inform and update subject leaders on current issues and new practice in mathematics and education in addition to providing opportunities for colleagues to consider and share good practice. The sessions are structured so that messages and resources can be delivered by the subject leaders back in school.
A more detailed agenda will be sent out roughly two to three weeks before the course.
Who should attend: This course is for secondary mathematics subject leaders, key mathematics teachers or post 16 mathematics curriculum leaders.
The course supports you in your role
• to improve the quality of teaching and learning in mathematics
• to support others in their development
• to enhance your career prospects