- £85 (LCC Fee)
- £85 (Ext Fee)
- Lynsey Norris (Senior Teaching and Learning Consultant)
- Peter Toogood (Teaching and Learning Consultant)
Suitable for: Subject Leaders, NQT, Teachers
• To explore the statements in the teacher assessment framework for mathematics at the end of KS1.
• To unpick the requirements of each statement within the three standards (working towards the expected standard; working at the expected standard and working at greater depth within the expected standard).
• To identify effective teaching and learning opportunities for the statements that can be used throughout the year to gather evidence for the end of KS1 teacher assessment.
This half day course will unpick, in turn, each of the statements for working towards the expected standard, working at the expected standard and working at greater depth within the expected standard for mathematics, and will provide teachers with suggestions for activities that can be used throughout the year to provide supporting evidence for teacher assessment judgements.