- £85 (LCC Fee)
- £85 (Ext Fee)
- Tim Kirk (Teaching & Learning Consultant)
Suitable for: Subject Leaders, Teachers, NQTs,
• To explore the process of assessment in mathematics against the national curriculum for mathematics.
• To explore how accurate assessments can be arrived at using a range of questioning techniques and learning opportunities.
• To reflect on practical approaches to identifying and collecting evidence.
• To discuss how effective moderation can be used to support assessment judgements.
This course will consider effective and manageable assessment in mathematics. It will utilise the national curriculum statements for mathematics, and will explore how these and other documents can be used to support effective teacher assessment in mathematics across the school.