- £165 (LCC Fee)
- £165 (Ext Fee)
|Foundation; KS1; KS2; KS3; KS4; Post16
- Mike Rotheram (Leadership and Performance Consultant)
Suitable for: Headteacher, Heads of Department, Subject Leaders, Teachers
• Learn the science of how and why we make the decisions that we do (lessons from business, aviation, military and sport) and how to make more effective decisions
• Learn about in the moment decision making versus strategic decision making and the role of 'context' plays which shapes our decision making and specifically how we ensure we minimise the negative impact that the context can have
• Learn about first and second order order thinking in order to make brilliant strategic decisions
• Learn about the role of cognitive biases and which ones you are most susceptible to when making decisions
• Learn how to manage decisive, committed and well thought out decisions when you need to most
This course is led by Dr Mike Rotheram who is a Registered Performance Psychologist who works in elite sport, education, business and health. He has supported teams through 5 Olympic cycles, and currently works with the England Women's Cricket Team where he helped them to win the World Cup in the summer of 2017.
Visit www.performance-mind.co.uk for more information.