- £165 (LCC Fee)
- £165 (Ext Fee)
- Katy McWean (Secondary Consultant)
Suitable for: Subject Leaders, Teachers
• To support key stage 3 curriculum review and planning for curriculum improvement
• To support effective assessment and monitoring across key stage 3
• To support strategies for improving vocabulary at key stage 3
• To provide updates regarding research into effective teaching and learning
• To share good practice and networking across schools
This course provides an opportunity for those with responsibilities in English departments to network and be guided by an experienced English consultant on revising and monitoring key stage 3 in light of the new Ofsted inspection framework and handbook.
This course can be booked as part of the ‘Book three get the fourth for free’. This offer applies only to full day Secondary specific courses for English, Maths, Science, Learning and Teaching which are marked as such. Network meetings and Senior Leader briefings are NOT included in this offer. The discount will be applied at the point the fourth place or course from your school is booked. This offer runs through the academic year 2019-20 only. To take advantage of this offer please email email@example.com with the four courses and delegate names and we will discount the fourth place.