- £165 (LCC Fee)
- £165 (Ext Fee)
- Katy McWean (Secondary Consultant)
Suitable for: Subject Leaders, Teachers, Lead Teachers, LTA
• To support key stage 3 curriculum review and planning for curriculum improvement
• To support effective assessment and monitoring across key stage 3
• To support strategies for improving vocabulary at key stage 3
• To provide updates regarding research into effective teaching and learning
• To share good practice and networking across schools
This course provides an opportunity for those with responsibilities in English departments to network and to be advised, trained and supported in new initiatives and elements of effective practice. Time will be allocated for delegates to work on areas that would be beneficial to their departments as informed by their curriculum leaders. The sharing of good practice will be a fundamental part of these meetings.
Book 3 get the 4th for FREE
This offer applies to full day Secondary specific courses for English, Maths, Science, Learning and Teaching, Behaviour and Attendance, which are marked as such.
Network meetings and Senior Leader briefings are NOT included in this offer. The discount will be applied at the point the fourth place or course from your school is booked. This offer runs through the academic year 2020-21 only.
To take advantage of this offer please email email@example.com with the four courses and delegate names and we will discount the fourth place.
This offer can be multiplied i.e. book 8 get 2 free etc..