- £210 (LCC Fee)
- £210 (Ext Fee)
|Foundation; KS1; KS2; KS3
- Rob Musker (Teaching and Learning Consultant)
Suitable for: Headteacher, Subject Leaders, Teachers, NQTs, Teaching Assistants, Network managers
The course will:
• Consider current digital communication threats and the benefits of technology usage
• Look at the importance of digital and information literacy and consider the issues arising from commercialism such as malicious communications and advertising
• Discuss online grooming, online bullying, inappropriate contact and content and social networking issues
• Look at recommended safety precautions when supervising children online and responding to incidents
• Provide resources to inform, guide and support education professionals in these areas of e-safeguarding.
The EPICT Online Safety Certificated course is aimed at everyone who works with children and young people. It is designed to enable delegates to be confident in their knowledge of online safety threats. This internationally recognised qualification provides formal and assessed recognition to the work that individuals do to safeguard children and young people online. The assessment element of the course allows participants to demonstrate their effective practice in online safeguarding. The assignment takes the form of a practical report based up on work within their establishments. The qualification can be run as a school-based training course. The course fee includes the cost of qualification entry.
Please contact email@example.com for more information.