- £85 (LCC Fee)
- £85 (Ext Fee)
|Foundation; KS1; KS2
- Rob Musker (Teaching and Learning Consultant)
Suitable for: Headteachers, Teachers, Subject Leaders, LTA
This course will discuss:
- Current news, research, statistics and Ofsted and DfE updates relating to online safety
- Online safety risks to pupils including online bullying, self-harm, sexting, radicalisation, grooming and gaming
- Evaluating online safety policies and assessing online safety progress
- Professional reputation and strategies schools are using to engage parents
- Useful resources for the curriculum, for staff, governors and parents.
Technological developments and the increased availability of web-enabled devices have brought many benefits and opportunities for children and schools. The increased access to the Internet has also brought safeguarding implications for schools to consider and deal with. This course provides an up-to-date overview of online safety for primary schools. It will look at a range of risks associated with being online as well as strategies to engage families. It will discuss and share useful resources for staff, parents and pupils. The course content is updated for each course.
For more information please contact email@example.com. This course can be run as a staff training session. Parent training sessions are also available.