Finance for Maintained Schools (including the Schools Financial Value Standard)
£85 (LCC Fee)
£85 (Ext Fee)
Foundation; KS1; KS2; KS3; KS4; Post16
Roger Livesey (Area North Manager)
Emma Nicholson (School Finance)
Suitable for: Governors
By the end of the session delegates should understand:
- the respective roles and responsibilities of the Governing Board, school staff and Local Authority (LA)
- relating to finance;
- the principles and sources of school funding;
- the key elements of budget setting and budget monitoring linked to school improvement;
- the requirements of the Schools Financial Value Standard (SFVS); and
- the principles of good financial management and value for money in schools.
This course is for Governors only. Schools which have bought into the Service Level Agreement will receive this course for free as part of their package but will be charged £25 for non-attendance. Schools which have not bought in to the SLA will be charged the full course fee.
If you have applied online and ticked to have a course acceptance sent via email, this will be sent 2-3 weeks before the course date, as well as a letter to the your Schools' Portal.
If you are unable to attend please contact the office as soon as possible.
Make a booking
Sign up to our Blog
Don't miss out on half-termly curriculum updates, the latest CPD happening near you and new resources to save you time and enhance your classroom practice!