- £165 (LCC Fee)
- £165 (Ext Fee)
|Foundation; KS1; KS2; KS3; KS4; Post16
- Helen Smith (Behaviour & Attendance Consultant)
Suitable for: All governors
This course will:
• Explore the Governing Body's role in promoting positive behaviour and attendance.
• Explain the statutory guidelines for behaviour, exclusions and alternative provision.
• Help Governors to understand the elements of positive behaviour and attendance policies.
• Explore good practice around behaviour, exclusions and attendance.
Schools which have bought into the Service Level Agreement will receive this course for free as part of their package but will be charged £25 for non-attendance. Schools which have not bought in to the SLA will be charged the full course fee.
This course is for Governors only. Non Governors will be charged the full course fee.
Cancellation fees will apply for non-attendance or if a course place is cancelled by the delegate within eight working days of the course date.
If you have applied online and ticked to have acceptance sent via email the email will be sent 2-3 weeks before as well as a letter to the Portal.