- £165 (LCC Fee)
- £165 (Ext Fee)
- Nicola Martin (Senior Consultant - Primary English)
- Louise Baker (Teaching and Learning Consultant - Primary English)
- Janet Gough (Teaching and Learning Consultant)
Suitable for: Subject Leaders
This new course provides an opportunity for Subject Leaders to:
• consider effective practice in the teaching of writing in the primary school;
• explore the implications of the OFSTED framework 2019;
• examine progression in writing as defined by National Curriculum 2014;
• explore creative approaches to teaching and learning in writing;
• reflect on current practice.
Effective approaches for the teaching of writing within English and across curriculum will be explored which includes the mapping of the English curriculum to ensure quality outcomes in writing.
This course will provide English Subject Leaders with an implementation toolkit in order to support auditing writing, identifying areas for development, discussing strategies to address these and formulating next steps.