- £165 (LCC Fee)
- £165 (Ext Fee)
- Louise Baker (Teaching and Learning Consultant - Primary English)
Suitable for: Teachers, NQT's
This course aims to explore the National Curriculum for English and examine:
• expectations for teaching and learning in reading and writing in Year 5;
• higher order reading skills including responding to texts and inference and deduction;
• key writing skills including grammar and punctuation;
• creative teaching and learning approaches to support effective writing composition.
This course will examine aspects of the National Curriculum for English in Year 5. Teachers will explore ways to integrate essential reading and writing skills within lively, engaging and purposeful units, based around a theme of ‘Inventors and Inventions’.