- £85 (LCC Fee)
- £85 (Ext Fee)
- Steven Kenyon (Teaching and Learning Consultant - Primary English)
Suitable for: Subject Leaders, NQTs, Teachers, LTA
This half day course will aim to;
• Examine the grammar requirements in Year 1 and Year 2;
• Explore a model to teach sentence construction which can be implemented within a teaching sequence for English;
• Equip participants with a range of practical and engaging strategies to address word level grammar and punctuation;
• Consider the ‘bigger picture’ whereby grammar helps the learner to improve their writing.
This half day course is designed to address the grammar requirements for Year 1 and Year 2 in line with the 2014 National Curriculum.