- £85 (LCC Fee)
- £85 (Ext Fee)
- Steven Kenyon (Teaching and Learning Consultant - Primary English)
Suitable for: Teachers, NQT's, Subject Leaders
This half day course will aim to;
• examine the grammar requirements in Year 3 and Year 4;
• explore a model to teach sentence construction which can be implemented within a teaching sequence for English;
• equip participants with a range of practical and engaging strategies to address word level grammar and punctuation;
• consider the ‘bigger picture’ whereby grammar helps the learner to improve their writing.
This half day course is designed to address the grammar requirements for Year 3 and Year 4 in line with the 2014 National Curriculum.