- £85 (LCC Fee)
- £85 (Ext Fee)
- Caroline Yabantu (Teaching and Learning Consultant - Primary English)
- Clare Cherry (Teaching and Learning Consultant - Early Literacy)
Suitable for: Teachers, NQT
National research has found evidence of a significant word gap in UK schools; an increasing problem which is holding back children's learning.
This course is aimed at Nursery and Reception teachers who are looking to implement a focus on vocabulary and closing the word gap across EYFS.
The course will include:
• An exploration of current issues surrounding the word gap
• Consideration of how approaches can be implemented
• Practical approaches for integrating the teaching of vocabulary