- £165 (LCC Fee)
- £165 (Ext Fee)
- Anne Conroy (Teaching and Learning Consultant)
Suitable for: Teachers, NQTs
This course will:
• identify the key skills, knowledge and concepts linked to the LITERACY and MATHS (Specific Areas) and their respective aspects;
• provide a range of strategies to support effective teaching and learning including the role of the adult, questioning, purposeful enhancements;
• provide practitioners with ideas of how to deliver appropriate activities to ensure children make good progress within this area of learning and development towards the expected ELG’s; and
• offer opportunities for practitioners to explore a range of exciting, relevant, and challenging activities related to children’s prior knowledge, individual interests, possible/predictable themes, etc.
Pre book and save £10. Delegates that turn up on the day, without prior registration, will be charged an additional £10 to cover administration costs.