- £55 (LCC Fee)
- £55 (Ext Fee)
|Foundation; KS1; KS2; KS3; KS4
- Roxana Sardais (Team Leader)
Suitable for: Headteacher, Subject Leaders, Teachers, NQTs, Teaching Assistants, Assessment Co-ordinator, EAL Co-ordinator
• To have increased confidence in assessing EAL children and the ability to choose the correct EAL assessment framework for your setting
• To know how to use the assessment frameworks to track progress and set targets
• To be aware of characteristics that can indicate early stage EAL learners are also gifted and talented
• Do you want to know what the next steps are for EAL learners? Do you worry they should be making more progress? Are you enabling them to reach their potential?
The course is designed so teachers, EAL coordinators and other staff will be able to assess English Language Proficiency for EAL learners. We will examine a number of EAL assessment frameworks so you can make an informed choice for your school. We will consider expected progress and how to support EAL learners to reach their full potential.