The admissions system for children starting school in September 2017 has now closed. If you've missed the deadline fill in the late application form as soon as possible.

When you'll find out
School places for September admissions will be announced for Secondary schools on 1 March and Primary schools on 16 April. Find out how we announce school offers and what happens next.

Check your application
You can log in below to check the information you've given, however, you cannot change your application now the deadline has passed.

You'll need to use the same email address that you used previously.

If you have completed your form fully it will show as complete. Click on your child's name to check the information in your application.


If you have registered you can login using your email address.

Register to apply online

To apply online for a school place you will need to register with your email address.